This month has proved to be a bit too busy. Usually Oct is the month for bugs but this year the season is still catching up so it’s now! Colds and runny tummies abound.
I have just packed my daughter’s bags for a journey I’m not going on. She’s going to the UK with the doc for a hernia op. Our youngest had the same op last year here in Malawi, but the surgeon who did that one is not around. They will be gone 10 days which is going to be tough.
We have started selling our possessions, here in Blantyre we have a lady who has a large mailing list and will advertise any goods for sale (for a fee) so I have spent the last 48 hours fielding calls about stuff for sale. It’s amazing which items generate lots of interest and which will be slower to sell.
No comments:
Post a Comment