I do have time to do things with the kids because someone else is doing a lot of the shopping and the cooking and laundry. This tee-pee was designed by my bro in law and made by my sis and I but it shows that I probably have too much time. This is all about to change as I currently have three different offers of activities with which to fill my time! The Society of Malawi have an archive which could easily occupy me for any spare time, they are also planning an oral history project to record memories of the last 50 years and I have been asked to help with the development of a small museum/display related to medical research. All this help around the house is great but we still have bad days with the kids and in some ways having people listening to me or the children hysterical is a bit embarrassing! I am really struggling with our youngest, it’s not unusual for her to scream all the way through a meal and at other times when things don’t go the way she wants or expects. I find it hard. I am also bracing myself as there is a nasty D and V bug going around, those who know me well will remember that I fall apart a bit when people are throwing up so here’s hoping we avoid that one. Although, we have been very blessed so far with good health, to have managed 2 months with only a couple of colds is good going for a family with toddlers.
Wednesday, 30 September 2009
time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment