Those of you who know me well will know that dogs are not part of my plan for a happy family life. But, we are contemplating one: it would be a great opportunity for the kids to get over their complete terror of dogs, they would be a good deterrent for intruders and there are some really cute lab puppies up for grabs. I also said that I would not be one of those ex-pat ladies who have a nanny, especially when they take them along to look after the kids while mum drinks coffee. These ladies always wear white and manage to look immaculate whereas I am as grubby as my children. However, I am looking at childcare for our youngest so that I can get involved in some projects. Our eldest goes to pre-nursery (like pre-school) two mornings a week and the youngest could tag along with me but we have a lovely housekeeper who is quite happy to look after the children so again I may be proved wrong. I may yet wear white and stay clean.
Monday, 21 September 2009
dogs and nannys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment