Friday, 15 May 2009

PMT

This is a different sort of PMT, it happens every Thursday and I look forward to it, I am not sure how I will manage without it when we go abroad. I may start a Malawi franchise. PMT stands for Prayers, Mums and Toddlers and it's made up of a great group of girls, who are all mums, have toddlers and need to pray. We also study a book together, one chapter a week.

Being a mum is hard but it would be so much more difficult without the girls. We make each other meals when babies are born, we played netball (for fun), there's always someone who has time for a coffee, between us we can loan any piece of baby or child equipment or clothes. There's always spare wipes or nappies or pants in case you forget to bring spares and there's someone who cares about your children and how many hours sleep you had. We try to pray for each other during the week and it makes the week easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment