The weeks are flying by and we seem no closer to getting organised. Just when I think that I have some child free time something happens. This week one of the children broke her arm (for the second time) she is OK but spent today sat on my knee instead of at nursery. She has also decided that she is ready to do potty training. I had given up on trying and thought that we would leave it until after 30 hours flying. However we seem to be back to front, she is great at poos on the toilet or potty but not wees! Anyway this does mean that we won't need to take quite so many washable nappies with us, which leaves more space for books and toys!
The 'doctor' is now a consultant. He has finished the day job (of being a registrar) and is now doing his research full time and one clinic for the NHS as a consultant. This is all a bit weird for those of us who have known him since his medical school days and see him in absent minded mode.
No comments:
Post a Comment