Thursday, 28 May 2009

2 kids a Dr, 1 pushchair, 2 car seats ....

..... a trunki, 2 rucksacks, 1 big bag, a laptop, a camera, changing bag and my handbag ... and that's just the luggage for the plane! One friend suggested that the list above should be the title of my blog! We haven't quite booked our flights yet (that really does seem a bit final) although the container is booked. We will be easy to spot at the airport with all that. We have a choice of routes, either a short hop to Amsterdam, a long flight to Nairobi then onto Lilongwe or a journey to London (or Amsterdam) followed by a flight to Johannesburg and a flight to Blantyre. I'm not a big fan of flying I spend most of the time not asleep and going backwards and forwards to the loo. Although, that was before I became a mother; now, sleep is such a precious commodity maybe I will sleep all the way. We've had a bad couple of weeks for sleep, just as we get the reflux under control one child breaks her arm and the other has a few nights of fevers. Anyway I have plenty to think about while I'm awake in the night - like how many mosquito nets is enough and who has injections next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment