Wednesday, 22 February 2012

new job

The first few weeks of being back felt like a holiday and we were able to enjoy catching up with friends and family and the nice things about life here. Now that we're back to school and both of us working real life is beginning to start. 

I began work for a small museum design and consultancy company based just outside Chester. I am working three days a week which is enough to feel like I can achieve something while still have time to hang out with our youngest (whose not at school yet). We certainly appreciate the more leisurely start to the day the two mornings that I'm not working. The link below shows the news page for my new job & shows me at work! (my mum's comment on this photo will prob be "shoulders back"). 


Living in our wee cottage again is lovely and it feels ok size wise, except that we have limited space for visitors, we hope to squeeze a futon in somewhere! I'm enjoying having the run of the house, without staff to organise or worry about. The girls love having bunk beds and all their toys in their room. In fact most of their toys have only just arrived, our boxes got delayed coming from Malawi. The boxes left Blantyre before we did but apparently sat at the airport in London for a few weeks while we were chasing around trying to find someone who knew where they were. There wasn't much left of some of the boxes, they had been so badly bashed they were held together with plastic wrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment