Sunday, 8 January 2012

packing

Back home now and I am working through my blog retrospectively, please dear reader bear with me and I will cover the whole journey.  We had an amazing trip (6,400 km), which was relaxing although tiring. It was great to be away and a privilege to see so much of that part of Africa. 

Back home and we now have three and a half weeks to pack up the house and move the family back to the UK. In some ways we are ready to move back, this was always the plan and life here in Malawi has got more difficult and frustrating. Despite this we will miss friends and I will be sad to 'come home'. Our time here feels a bit like a giant holiday and now it's time to go back to the real world, but like the children in Narnia it's hard to know which one's real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment