Friday, 20 May 2011

argghh

Being someone who only does small bits of work I am much less frustrated than many of my professional friends. I am currently doing some editing work and becoming really frustrated. I was asked to check spelling, grammar, formatting and make changes (using track changes) and where there was a query put a comment. I have just had the document returned for final editing to find that the author used their own version (with all formatting errors) and then used my changes sometimes and added other bits in (no tracking) complete with spelling mistakes!! I now have to work with 2 documents to sort out the changes and then proof the whole document again. Arggghhh!! I think that I should just stick to being a lady who lunches!

 

The good news is that my exhibits for my exhibition project have been released from customs after only 3 weeks so we can begin our workshops which is very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment