Thursday, 10 March 2011

fed up

There is a general feeling of things not going to (our) plan. The doc is preparing for his UK trip, where he is a keynote speaker at a national conference and the star of a short film about tropical haematology, but wants to finish recruiting patients for his study and see them all before he goes. The girls are still recovering from coughs but now have enough energy to annoy each other. The staff are accusing one another of theft and false accusations and I seem to be spending a lot of time managing them. Friends were subject to rather nasty break in and we discovered that our security alarm has not been working for some-time!  I am editing a document that has been so badly written I can’t believe that anyone has been paid to write it! And I am working with my team to a really tight deadline for the exhibition project. And we have lots of lovely social invites and all I want to do is go to bed early and be grumpy!

 

All I really want to do is lie back and take in the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment