Saturday, 12 February 2011

drifting

We often feel like we’re drifting, not really sure where home is. For the kids life is here in Malawi and the doc’s work is here but for me I couldn’t say. We’re discussing our annual visit back to the UK due July & Aug but which could include all of June too (for me and the kids). It feels like I have to choose, but on what basis? What’s best for me or the kids or the family or financially? Too many choices and like most decisions we’ll muddle through.

 

I am particularly tired this week after a busy time working with a colleague from the UK on a small exhibition project, which is very exciting and been great fun but I will be looking forward to a quiet week where I can do some editing and lots of household stuff and cutting/sticking with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment