Monday, 18 October 2010

expensive morning

After a luxurious weekend I was looking forward to a frugal week, this was not to be. I started with the bill for the washing machine repair, 14,000 MK (£56) this was after the doc spent many hours fixing it. Then off to get chicken food, 5,000 MK (£20) and a shop at the supermarket 8,000 MK (£32) then pay bill for the little car’s service 41,000 MK (£164) fortunately we weren’t charged for the call outs for the other car (continuing mouse damage). I have also invested in rat poison & traps but we can only use these in the garage because of the dog and children. I then topped off the morning with a haircut, this was to correct the slightly weird cut that a different hairdresser gave me 2 weeks ago!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. just take solace in the fact that all that would have cost you four times as much in the uk!

    ReplyDelete