With only a few days until we go back we are desperately ordering photos, completing tax forms and shopping! I am fed up of shopping (imagine doing a years worth of shopping in 6 weeks) and am slightly worried that I will get back to discover that we forgot a vital pair of shoes! However I am looking forward to less choice and no pressure to buy anything but food.
We have been enjoying simple things like going to the park (we have been every day for the past 2 weeks) and skimming stones at the river, things that I always took for granted in the past. This pic was taken by my (lovely) brother in law when we scrambling up rocks at Brimham a day out finished off with ice cream.
I have just heard that the temp in Blantyre is 32 degrees and there is a fuel shortage, these are two things that I dislike the most about living in Malawi and combined they can curb my social life (and sanity).
No comments:
Post a Comment