After 2 weeks I still don't know if this is the holiday or normal life. I woke in a panic last night and couldn't remember where we were. This was followed by a couple of hours up with our youngest who had a fever. She was bouncing by bedtime today & both seem to have settled into our third venue. The doc is off working and staying near Liverpool to be handy for clinics and the fancy kit at the Trop Shop. The girls miss him at bedtime but don't really seem to notice his absence.
We have an epic tour planned and are enjoying seeing lots of family and friends; it's hard not to imagine that people measure relationships in the quality or quantity of time. We are also trying to have some time doing normal stuff like going to the park and doing cutting and sticking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still wondering where the doc is? Actually he's not really working - he was babysitting me and my brother last night and I was very confused when he came out of the bedroom this morning and no-one my age followed behind him :-(
ReplyDeleteIf I'd realised he was sleeping over I'd have woken HIM up at 6am instead of my parents or shouted 'wit-woo' at him when he was having a shower. Anyway, my mum & dad seem happy and like the Doc cos they got a grown up night out at the Grosvenor Arms! My dad had to drive him back to Auntie A's house because he'd fogotten something - does that happen often? xx
It does happen often and your dad is not around to help him out! x
ReplyDelete