I am travelling to Blantyre on Friday this week. I ma not sure what I feel. There is so much to look forward to but it's a different adventure without the doc and the kids and it's 2 years ago that we came home so things will have changed. A lot of our friends who had been in Malawi for years have moved back to the UK but the list of social engagements is long!
I am going for work, to help with a science exhibition that I worked on while we lived in Blantyre and I am going back to the National Museum to help with some evaluation work on another project. There is so much to do before I go, the doc needs lists and spreadsheets for childcare and kids' parties, hopefully he will manage all the domestic stuff too. He will be based at home doing research rather than being an NHS consultant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment