Friday, 10 June 2011

hmmm

This is the doc with a gift from one of his patients. The doc like most of his colleagues goes to work in lightweight trousers and either a shirt or a t-shirt (with collar) this particular patient thought that consultants should dress more formally! The shirt has been given to one of our staff who was delighted!

 

Not much blog action as I am just soo busy. I am trying to finish off things for my exhibition, do some bits for the archives and then because we’re going away I need to organise my volunteers and leave the house and staff for some lodgers. All the bills will have to be paid and some of the cannot be paid in advance so I have to leave little piles of cash and note about what to pay when! We also thought that it would be a good idea to get more eating chickens that will be ready to eat when we get back but again there’s all the food and immunisations to sort.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment