Friday, 28 May 2010

bugs

Not for the squeamish amongst you. we first spotted a beautiful green, red and blue wing from this splendid creature and then we found the rest of him. Our eldest thought he might be tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Dear H D,

    I love your dora jeans - did you eat the bug that you found and I really love the pictures that's on the computer home and i really want to invite you to my birthday, and did the bug bite you because of your surprised face?

    And, if he bited you you will have bugs in your pants. And if you have bugs in your pants he will bite you on your finger.

    I really love you and can't wait to stay at your house. Why's there no TV? and why do we need torches? and is there a swimming pool - a little one and a big one. I can't dive into big swimming pools because i will sink and i won't be able to get up. And I really love you because I'm your special friend. i'm going to bed now h. - see you later . byeeee.

    lots of love
    A.

    PS Is your favourite colour pink?

    ReplyDelete